I’m a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. My most recent illustrations were published in newspapers such as La Stampa, Il Corriere della sera, de Volkskrant as well as in books such as “For the Gods of Girsu” published by Archaeopress and written by a lead archaeologist at the The British Museum.
In parallel, I work as a freelance graphic designer for different graphic agencies.
Feel free to email me at: email@example.com
- La Stampa
- Il Corriere della sera
- de Volkskrant
- The British Museum
- The German Embassy (Rome)
- Acqua di Parma
- Tapirulan 2018 / Shortlisted and exhibted
- 3×3 Awards 2018 / Honorable Mention
- 20th European Newspaper Award – Three Awards for the section “Visual storytelling”
- Illustraction – ARCI Lombardia / Shortlisted